Monday, September 15, 2008

More MilBlogs

I found this week to profoundly engaging as I became very touched by the blog entitled "A BANDAID". The soldier wrote of his experience in a tragic small village that had been devastated, with villagers living off of garbage just to survive. In all honesty, I envisioned this village to be basically a landfill based on the soldier's explanation, with children in the worst poverty unseen in here in America.

As I responded to the blog, my heart was truly touched by the story as I once again realized just how fortunate we are in America. I must say that the soldier who posted the blog truly has a big heart, and I wish everyone in the world had that same type of kindness in their heart also. His story was truly touching and had plenty of depth and meaning, as it spoke to the morality of his actions.

Wow, what a eye-opening and heart touching story!

No comments: